Victorian Shield Back Hall Chair very unique twisted Barley/Victorian legs
19th century Victorian Hall Chair. Has Arrow / Barley'twisted' front legs, multiple carvings and is overall uniquely and finely crafted. The seat appears to have been (egregiously) glued in the past and there are angled braces missing from underneath the seat. Unsure of the wood it was crafted from but we'd fathom a guess as it being a mahogany stained solid oak.
Seat back height - 35 inches. Seat back width - 15.5 inches.
Seat height - 17 inches. Seat depth - 14.5 inches. Seat width - 18 3/4 inches. This item is in the category "Antiques\Furniture\Chairs". The seller is "moneygreen" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Department: Boys, Girls, Kids, Teens, Adults, Men, Unisex, Women
- Item Height: 35 inches
- Item Width: 19 inches
- Assembly Required: No
- Assembly Status: Fully Assembled
- Region of Origin: England
- Depth: 15
- Height: 35 inches
- Width: 19 inches
- Type: Hall / Parlor Chair
- Color: Dark Wood Tone
- Age: 1800-1899
- Sub-Style: Victorian
- Number of Items in Set: 1
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Item Weight: 20 lb
- Brand: Victorian
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1800-1899
- Style: Gothic
- Additional Parts Required: No
- Material: Oak?, Mahogany, Wood
- Features: Scrolled, Twisted legs, Carvings
- Antique: Yes
- Item Length: 17 inches
- Set Includes: Chair